In order to provide you with certain products or services, we may ask for personal details such as your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, and we will keep a record of this information. You do not have to provide any personal information to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain types of personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you have requested, or you may not be able to avail yourself of all of our website features and functionality.
We only collect personal information when it is provided voluntarily by you. For example, we may collect your personal information when you order our products, contact us online, send us correspondence.
The personal information that we collect via our website or through correspondence with you will be used and disclosed for the purposes for which you supplied it. For example, the contact details that you provide to us may be used to identify and fulfill any orders you place or information you request, ensuring that any products purchased via our website are delivered to the given address.
We use your information in a variety of ways including:
- to help with administration;
- to improve the information, products and services we offer to you;
- for business analysis and research; and
- for marketing products or services that we think may be beneficial to you.
- In exceptional situations, we may also use and disclose your personal information for other reasons permitted under the Act including complying with a request from the police or a regulatory or government authority or in the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to, or purchased by, another company (as our data records form part of our business).
We may also use and disclose personal information for purposes related or ancillary to the main reasons we collect it, such as invoicing and reminder notices, newsletters, invitations to events, market research or to improve our service and communications. If at any time you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications please contact us and let us know. We take payment from your card once your order is placed. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible via e-mail. We will endeavour to have your order fulfilled or suggest a comparable product of similar nature. If we cannot fulfil your order a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.